Tomorrow's Advice Today™

Profit Statements: The P&R Blog

Affordable Care Act Provisions for Employers and Coverage Providers

If you’re an employer with questions about ACA provisions or reporting requirements, you may be interested in attending one or more of a series of free webinars sponsored by the IRS over the next couple of months: Employer Shared Responsibility and Information Reporting July 28, 11 a.m. – 12: 30 p.m. – Click here to …read more.

Payroll and the Affordable Care Act

Count your employees carefully!  You may be required to provide health insurance after all.

It’s holiday time in Florida…the sales tax holiday!

Trying to save money while budget planning for the back-to-school season? You’re in luck: this year, the sales tax holiday extended from the usual 3 days to 10 days and runs August 7 through August 16. Expect these items, among others, to be tax free: Clothing, footwear, wallets and bags costing $100 or less School …read more.

Red, White and Blue Tax Tips: In Honor of our Military

At Patrick and Robinson CPAs, we’re grateful for our military men, women and their families’ sacrifice for our country. As certified public accountants, we can show our appreciation by providing useful tax tips to the honorable citizens who serve and protect America. Combat pay is partly or fully tax-free. A special computation method exists for …read more.

Did you owe too much with your tax return?

If you faced an uncomfortably large bill when filing your individual tax return, take action now to avoid the pressure next April 15. If you’re an employee, your employer likely withholds your payroll tax. You may need more taxes withheld if changes in circumstances occur, such as: a large pay increase, change in marital status, …read more.

Next Page »

What Our Clients Are Saying

I have been the treasurer for my church for the better part of 10 years. It is an important job but one that requires a certain amount of specialized knowledge to do it properly which makes it very di…
William S. Hart, CFP, MBARetirement Strategies, Inc.

Frequently Asked Questions


Should I consult a CPA if I’m starting a new business?


Yes. You’ll need to discuss the best organization for your company for tax purposes as well as numerous other issues relating to operations, including pricing, inventory, payroll, liability and profit...



4029 Atlantic Boulevard, Jacksonville, Florida 32207
6000-A Sawgrass Village Circle, Suite 1, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082


Copyright © 2015 Patrick & Robinson, LLC.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use