Manufacturing & Distribution
Maximizing Your Manufacturing Operations
Of the many industries we serve, manufacturing is among the most complex and important to maintain good accounting.
Meeting the demands of income tax rules and taking advantage of governmental growth incentives requires hours of preparation and planning…and that’s where our forward-looking guidance works to your advantage.
You understand production flows and processes; Patrick & Robinson CPAs guides you through the cash flow projections and layers of the tax code. Our talent and experience will help manage your financial data to give you information you need, when you need it, to make the critical decisions for your long-term growth.
Monitoring better records and efficiently managing your costs leads to higher profit. We focus on the details related to manufacturing processes and production costs, advising you on:
- Solid accounting to keep you informed about cash flow, including labor costs, inventory management, technology and production equipment and overhead;
- Price changes based on commodity trends, supply cycles and seasonal demands;
- Buried costs from production errors, customer returns and cost overruns;
- Profitability of individual product lines; and
- Equipment replacement cycles.